Thank you for initiating browsing www.pahaleebachat.in, pahaleeBACHAT,
India’s 1st exclusive e-Commerce portal for Rural Community and Business.
By visiting this
website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
(hereby referred as pahaleeBACHAT)’s relationship with you in relation to this
website and its process.
Tradelinks is the sole proprietary firm with its own Brand and Trademark
“pahaleebachat (with device).
term 'Tej Tradelinks (hereby and henceforth referred as pahaleeBACHAT)' and /
or 'us' and / or 'we' refers to the owner company of the website as registered
at Tej Tradelinks, 2nd Floor, Ram-Krupa, Above SBI Branch, Rajnagar, Nana
Mauva Rd, Jay Park, Rajkot, Gujarat 360005. The term 'you' refers to the user
or viewer of our website.
The pahaleeBACHAT trademark is owned by us and is prohibited for any use / display / referred by any in and by means or form by any other person / entity except company or authorized person.
1. All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
The content of the pages of this website is for general information and further
any commercial / non-commercial / knowledge use only. It is subject to change
without prior notice.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites /
portal / payment gateways. These links are provided for your convenience to
provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse any company /
brand(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website /
portal / payment gateway (s).
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the
accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies
or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or
errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website contains material / information / content which is owned by,
licensed by, contracted by and mutually agreed by us. This material includes,
but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics.
Reproduction / Redesign are prohibited other than in accordance with the
copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions in reference
to above terms.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be
a criminal offense.
Your / Visitors / Customers’ use of any information or materials on this
website is entirely at sole / own risk, for which pahaleeBACHAT shall not be liable.
It shall be individual responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
photos and / or information available through this website meet your specific
No one can ever create a link to this website from another website or document
without pahaleeBACHAT’s prior written consent.
Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is
subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
In case of any Financial Irregularities or default in terms as agreed by User
or Vendor, pahaleeBACHAT will terminate the business relations / deactivate the
account post Show-clause Notice and after that without any further intimation.
Limit Liability w.r.t User/Customer as mentioned in detail under the pahaleeBACHAT
Associate Vendor / pB Vendor / Manufacturers those who have signed MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) and
listed their products.
as a merchant / Aggregator shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of
any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of
authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded
the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to
pahaleeBACHAT Vendor (Manufacturer) Terms and Conditions:
The legal name of merchant (hereby known as Associate Vendor or pB Vendor) as declared on the website / portal those who have signed MoU with Tej Tradelinks.
1. The Online & Offline business of your company and products are also as per MoU as you are Associate Vendor (pB Vendor) of pahaleeBACHAT.
2. The Registration, Product Listing and display, Joint Promotion & Marketing, and Selling of products are as per MoU signed between Manufacturer and Tej Tradelinks (hereby and henceforth referred as pahaleeBACHAT).
3. The Vendor will be solely responsible for Listing of quality of the Products, Full & Short Description, Product Specification, Certificates & Credentials / Banners / Audio visuals / any other form of display, Government Norms & Policies and all other terms and conditions through dedicated Vendor Panel access given to them. pahaleeBACHAT will not be responsible for any misleading information given by the Vendor. If any Vendor can avail any kind of assistance through dedicated email ID given to them during 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
4. It is required to Supply any order within 24 working hours from the time of placement of the order as per MoU Terms.
5. If the vendor fails to dispatch the order within 48 working hours from the date of placement of an order, and it happens consecutive 2 times after show-cause notice the association will get hibernated without further notice till the issue is not resolved.
6. The Vendor will have to dispatch through mutually agreed modes of Transport / Channel. Channel to remain constant and pre-disclosed & declared and approved by pahaleeBACHAT.
7. Any internal data / leads / wish-list data / customer details in any form should not be published / shared / sold by Manufacturer without prior approval of pahaleeBACHAT irrespective of commercial purpose or promotional use. The data confidentiality remain mutually agreed by both parties.
8. The Vendor or pahaleeBACHAT will issue bills including GST on the buyer name. The pB Vendor must know all legal frameworks before dispatching products to clients.
9. The Payment cycle will be after the product is delivered to the client when an invoice is received by pahaleeBACHAT and it will be directly transferred to the Bank account provided by the pB Vendor at the time of registration (In case of Lead converted Sales, when product dispatched, provide one copy of the invoice to a customer of sell value with a parcel and another copy to us) and pahaleeBACHAT Referral commission will be directly transferred to the Bank account provided to the pB Vendor at the time of registration
10. The Vendor is bound to accept a Return of Goods Policy of any of its orders within 7 days from receiving the product to a client. Courier charges will be borne by the Vendor in case of any Standard Manufacturing defect after joint inspection and agreement.
11. If any product which has a moving part or product which cannot be checked without the use and if that product returned by client due to fault in a product then the Vendor has to accept that product.
12. If there is any Damage in the transit in delivering the product to the customers or in return the damage will be only bear by pahaleeBACHAT when the vendor has opted for pahaleeBACHAT Delivery mode, otherwise, for Personal Delivery Mode any damages in transit will be bear by the Vendor itself. Product packing must be very strong and perfect, if the product is damaged by a lack of better packaging pB Vendor will be responsible for refund and charges even in case of option “delivery through pB arranged logistics”.
13. The quantity and product should not differ from the declared details before “Save & Buy” / Orders placed or delivery executed.
14. If any Vendor is found doing direct business through / with pahaleeBACHAT PoS (VCE) or to Customers than all of products will be deactivated and it will be banned forever from selling privileges and all payments will be settled after 90 days from the day of deactivation with Penalty of 18% Interest.
disputes are subject to Rajkot jurisdiction only
The above terms and conditions may change anytime with or without prior notice.
/ Agent / PoS / PoP.
word VCE or Gram-Haat VCE or eGram VCE is hereby designated as agent of
pahaleeBACHAT. They are entitled to receive Agency Commission on every Product
or Service sold by Vendor through pahaleeBACHAT as per the pre-defined margins
in form of Lump sum or Percentage of Gross Margin earned by pahaleeBACHAT. All
commercial / legal / privacy policies remain unchanged for Agents (VCE). They
can go through pahaleeBACHAT Terms / Policy documents for further information
and can contact email@example.com for any query.
Every Vendor has warranty / guarantee / products specification policy mentioned
on pahaleeBACHAT which is as declared by Vendor/Associate Partner. The same is
disclosed / published / declared by respective Vendor on their website / packaging.
. Before any purchase, customers can check and understand the product and
Vendor terms for placing order.
A refund will be considered only if the request is made within 7 days of
placing an order and the Vendor and Customer agreed to opt for Refund instead
of normal policy of Replacement. (If the product is damaged, Duplicate or
Kindly note that refund will be made only after proper
investigation of the whole scenario by our special team.
Reference to Terms One, the joint decision will be taken on the return of Goods
under following circumstances only if:
The product is returned in original condition
The product is not different from what was shipped to you
3) It is determined that the product
was not damaged while in your possession
Product performance is based on the Local condition / usage and Product
specification mentioned by the Vendor.
In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to our
Customer Service team as informed by respective Vendors in advance. The Request
/ Ticket should be raised on the Customer / PoS My Profile section and attended
by pahaleeBACHAT & Vendor digitally as response. The request will, however,
be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own
end. This should be reported within 48 hours of receipt of the products.
In case customers feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or
as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer
service within 24 hours of receiving the product by raising the Ticket /
Complaint. The Ticket Number should be available with Customer or
representative. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint
will take an appropriate decision.
If you have done online payment and you are canceling the order without any
proper reason, the payment gateway charges (incl GST) will be deducted from
your refund amount as per Payment Gateway Partner terms and conditions.
It’s Customer responsibility to take out print of the manifest that
pahaleeBACHAT declares, while returning the product.
pahaleeBACHAT reserves the rights to change or update the terms and conditions
at any time with or without any prior notice. To make sure you are always
updated of the terms and conditions, please review this website periodically.
Disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Rajkot
request a refund, create a Ticket with Transaction ID of the Payment / Order ID
on firstname.lastname@example.org with scan image of Invoice to mail to email@example.com
any Case the Refund request will be taken on priority by pahaleeBACHAT and we
would take feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our
Services. Refunds are being processed after the customer support team and PG
Partner validate and analyze the issue, but it will only show in your Payment
Gateway Wallet and / or your designated bank account which is linked with
decalred Pancard only when the product comes back to the Vendor as per the
policy. Once the refund is processed we will intimate you through email and My
Profile panel of Customer with the refund transaction details.
complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or Invoice of purchase.
refund will be processed if the product is used, damaged, and is without the
original packaging and without the receipt and the invoice. Only when the
product reaches the premises will we refund your amount as decided.
query mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If a customer changes their mind and wants to cancel the order, then they
have to contact pbhelpdesk/ pbvcehelpdesk. The cancellation will not be valid
until it is confirmed by our respective department.
If the customer has placed an order through Online Payment and cancels
the order, then we will process for a refund within 7 working days or as per
the Payment Gateway Partner.
Cancellation requests will be considered only if the product is not
dispatched. Once the order is shipped, the customer cannot cancel the order.
Cancellation requests should be generated only through Ticket creation
from the My Profile panel.
Dispatch & Delivery Policy (Services):
pahaleeBACHAT takes all measures to ensure that order reaches in
standard time (7 to 10 working days) and in good condition. We will ship
through India Post and / or standard courier agencies across remote locations
Delivery time mentioned on the product, cart page or website is
estimated. Actual delivery time is based on the availability of a product,
weather condition and address where the product is to be delivered and courier
If you are a new / first time user then, our PoS or executive will
contact and confirm your order. We suggest New User to add a detailed address
during Registration. If your Pin code is not serviceable or we are not able to
send the material then, alternate arrangement will be done for safe delivery of
the goods directly or through local channels.
Customer should follow Return / Cancellation / Return policies of
For any issues please contact helpdesk on +91 6359687878 or mail us at
is committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent
unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical,
electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we
collect online with dedicated and protected Server and other measures.
Property rights for the Brand / Logo / Color / Format / Website – portal
architecture / business process / revenue model are reserved with Tej
Tradelinks, Rajkot which is owned by Mr. Tushar H Hirani. For any query,
your personal information: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of
your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form / Update details on the website, look
for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information
to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct
marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or
emailing us at email@example.com
to Tej Tradelinks (hereby referred as pahaleeBACHAT) when you use this website
or Register yourself as an Individual or any Entity.
is committed to ensure privacy is protected. Any information provided by you by
which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be
assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should
check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any
changes. This policy is effective from 1st day of July Month of Year 2021.
Title and Full Name
Aadhar Card Number & Pan Card Number for Protected seamless process of
Demographic information such Address and postcode
Contact information including email address
does with the information gathered: We require this information to understand
your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the
Internal record keeping, Feedback Mechanism, Information Management to improve
our products and services.
For circulation of promotional emails about special offers, new products or
other information which we think you may find interesting using the email
address and / or contact details which you have provided at the time of
For direct communication and support for your purchase or any query.
cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's
hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web
traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web
applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor
its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering
information about your preferences.
use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us
analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor
it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis
purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor
which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us
access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you
choose to share with us.
can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept
cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if
you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have
used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control
over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection
and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and
such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise
caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in
will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your
personal information to send you promotional information about third parties
which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to
may request details of personal information which we hold about under the Data
Protection Act 1998 by applying and paying a small fee (plus applicable GST).
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Tej
Tradelinks, 2nd Floor, Ram-Krupa, Above SBI Branch, Rajnagar, Nana Mauva Rd,
Jay Park, Rajkot, Gujarat 360005.
you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or
incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above
address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Member Loyalty points program policy:
agree & submit to “I agree to the margin to be created in my Bank Account /
Paytm Wallet link to declared Pancard and join the pahaleeBACHAT Membership
Program for Loyalty Points benefit, every User of pB will be Member of pB and
eligible to take all benefits of pBMLP (pahaleeBACHAT Membership Loyalty
1. The Membership for pBMLP is FREE of COST / Without Subscription Charges for all
2. All purchases will be credited with the same amount as the bill amount
3. The amount of these points can be checked in the panel "Registered
4. Using the amount of points accumulated, the "registered user" can
purchase anything from the pahaleeBACHAT under the pahaleeBACHAT-membership
5. If you have more than 3500 points, you can buy using it. If the price of the
item is less than Rs.3500, the amount of that points will be deducted and the
remaining amount will be deposited for future new purchases. (If the amount is
Rs.3800 and the value of the item is Rs.3100, Rs.700 will be credited to your
6. When making this purchase, the "registered user" will have to call
the pahaleeBACHAT helpdesk (6359687878) so that they can deliver the item from
"save & buy" in FREE against the amount of points under the first
savings-membership program without paying the purchase price.
7. After purchase, the point’s amount is a minimum of Rs. 500 to keep as a
8. This Rs. 500 will be your own Fund as pB Membership contribution.
9. The amount of points under the pahaleeBACHAT-Membership Program is for purchases from pahaleeBACHAT only and will not be converted into cash.
10. Unlike others, there is no time limit for utilizing the amount of points under the first-membership program. You can buy more points, more money and more than one item.
11. "Registered user" can use this amount to buy himself or anyone else,
just login is required.
12. The pahaleeBACHAT item will be available not at MRP but at the first discounted
any question / complaint / suggestion / advice regarding
pahaleeBACHAT-membership program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verify Governing Law all disputes / claims are subject to Rajkot jurisdiction
Tej Tradelinks, 2nd Floor, Ram-Krupa, Above SBI Branch, Rajnagar, Nana Mauva Rd, Jay Park, Rajkot, Gujarat 360005
email@example.com / +91 6359687878